Monday, September 7, 2009

High Heels and New Friends


Oscar is continuing his enjoyment of my favorite pair of high heels. It took me a long time to find an identical replacement...but I finally did! Of course, the first day I wore them, I came home from church, took them off, and had them dangling in my hand...Oscar opened his mouth to take it from me. After a sharp "no" and an extremely dirty look, he learned to stick with the old ones.

Adam's brother, Evan, just moved in with us, and Henry (his dog) is now Oscar's new best friend (whether Henry likes it or not). At least they're getting along!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOT THE HEELS!!! Oh the days when they chew everything...I remember it all too well. Now I have to keep Misha from sneaking on the bed! Naughty dog!

Glad Oscar has a friend. I won't tell Misha he would be jealous cause he wants a friend really bad! :)

Christy Markel said...

If we ever move to Mississippi, we'll have to bring Oscar up to Madison so he and Misha can play. Oscar LOVES other dogs (and people...and kids...)

DaMomma said...

You guys are so brave to have a BIG dog!! Our Rudy is medium sized and gets in enough trouble as is! And are you seriously considering moving to Mississippi?
No Thanksgiving in the NW this year?
xoxoAuntSusan